Thursday, June 22, 2006

Me And My Blogs

This is a thought that is taking roots in my mind.
How far the blogs are really helpful?
On an experimental basis I typed my views on Certain topics, expecting certain comments from my fellow netizens. I have not got any. Perhaps the topics may not be interesting warranting a comment.
But, as I read others' blogs, I noticed that really there were no comments either to them, and this being so what is its Utility? Just airing one's views in the wilderness?
I am also aware that it is a Blogocean out there, sometimes murky, and sometimes-priceless species floating in the crystal clear blue waters, akin to Coral Reefs off the Australian East coast.
I did comment to few blogs, but there has been no response either. Where is the hitch?

Truly and affectionately,
Madhusudan.

1 comment:

Venkata Madhusudan Mutlur said...

Comments like this inspire to part and share the author's inner thoughts.The confusion about what to post in one's blog comes while reading the blogs of others, who put their private thoughts aimlessly without purpose.You begin to question-What for?

Its always wise to view life from the other person's perspective also, as the thoughts that come out then would be balanced and useful for general consumption and understanding of the issues.

I equally reciprocate your regard and love
with best wishes
Uncle.